Honeymoon season is here and that means you are getting ready to head out on an adventure to some beautiful destination in the world. Before you leave to enjoy some needed alone time with the love of your life you have one final thing to do: PACK!
This is why I have made the ultimate honeymoon packing list to help you out. Here you will find all the essentials you need to pack for either a cold or warm honeymoon getaway. This way you can pack stress free and get ready to enjoy a relaxing and well deserved get away.
Honeymoon Packing List
Warm Destination Packing List
- Casual T-Shirt - Pack at least 2 for casual days and exploring.
- Short-Sleeved Shirt - Pack a patterned and a plain shirt for the more formal dinners and celebrations during the honeymoon.
- Blazer - Just one blazer is enough and is the perfect item to wear to make any outfit more classy and formal.
- Chinos - Just one pair is enough for those nighttime dinner dates when the wind picks up and the temperatures drop.
- Shorts - Two pairs is enough.
- Hat - One to protect yourself from the sun.
- Sunglasses - One or two pairs, depending on how likely you are to lose them!
- Formal Shoes - One pair of formal shoes for dinner.
- Sneakers - Plain sneakers for exploring and traveling.
- Swimwear - One or two swimwear pieces for beach days or hotel pools.
- Maxi Dress - One maxi dress is enough for a nice dinner or walks on the beach.
- Midi Skirt - One or two for a day on the beach and for a night out date with your new husband.
- Bodysuit - One or two to pair with your skirts and shorts for the holiday.
- Shorts - For exploring and walking around during the honeymoon.
- T-Shirt - A few for lounging around and for casual days.
- Cardigan - One cardigan for those cold nights on the beach.
- Lingerie Sets - One or two lingerie sets for quality time with your new husband.
- Footwear - 3 pairs are suggested - heels, sandals, and sneakers.
- Jewellery - Any and all items you may need.
- Sunglasses - One or two pairs.
- Beach Bag - To hold all your items for a beach day.
Cold Destination Packing List
- Long-Sleeved T-Shirt - One or two for the plain and wearing under your jacket.
- Long-Sleeved Shirt - One or two for a formal dinner.
- Turtleneck Sweater - A few to keep you warm while still being fashion-forward.
- Men's Chinos - A few pairs to wear during the day and for evening dinners.
- Winter Coat - One to keep you warm in the cold climate.
- Winterwear Accessories - Gloves, scarves, hats and more!
- Boots - For exploring in the cold.
- Flats - For dinners and fancy occasions.
- Long-Sleeved T-Shirts - A few to layer with your sweaters and jackets.
- Long Sleeve Bodysuits - To wear with skirts and trousers.
- Turtlenecks and Jumpers - For layering to keep warm.
- Maxi Dress - One maxi dress, preferably long-sleeved, to wear for fancy post-wedding dinners.
- Maxi Skirt - For a more formal look.
- Palazzos - For walking around and exploring.
- Joggers - One or two pairs for exploring in comfort - plus joggers and warmer!
- Winter Jacket - One winter jacket for keeping you warm and cozy in the cold temperatures.
- Lingerie Sets- A few for nights in with the husband.
- Boots - Heeled boots, flat boots, and outdoor boots! A boot for all occasions.
- Winterwear Accessories - Hats, scarfs, gloves and more.
Do you feel ready for your honeymoon getaway? With this honeymoon packing list, you should be on the right track to finishing up your special holiday packing!